Join Unity of Tustin Youth & Family Ministry for some summer fun at Movies on the Lawn at the Orange County Great Park in Irvine.
Arrive early to enjoy pre-movie activities from 5:30 – 7:30 pm. Movie starts at dusk.
Please let our YFM Director, Erin Hostetler, know if you and your family are planning on attending with us: email@example.com.
Movie: ‘ANGELS IN THE OUTFIELD’
• Be sure to arrive early to pick your spot. You don’t want to have to walk around through crowds of people in the dark after the movie has started. Pre-movie activities 5:30-7:30 p.m.
• Bring blankets and low lawn chairs (no taller than 32″ to avoid blocking the view of others).
• Bring layers of clothing – a long sleeved shirt and a light jacket. It can cool of quickly after the sun goes down. If you are attending a movie near the beach bring a heavier layer like a hooded sweatshirt to stay warm in the cool ocean breeze.
• Bring a picnic for dinner and snacks to enjoy during the movie. Most locations will have snack booths available to purchase snacks on site, and many now have food trucks for people to purchase food and drinks.
• Consider leaving the dog at home. While it’s fun to take your best furry friend out and about, not everyone loves dogs. And not every location will allow them. If you must bring the dog, check the location you will be attending before hand to ensure that pets are allowed and, please, always keep your dog on a leash.
• Invite your friends. Movie nights are a great opportunity to get together and enjoy the warm summer evenings with friends and family.
• Leave the alcohol at home. Most locations do not allow alcohol consumption during movie night, and glass containers are prohibited.
More information can be found at the City of Irvine website: