with John Welshons & Ken Druck
Join us for this special workshop combining the mindfulness teachings of author, John E. Welshons, and sage wisdom of Dr. Ken Druck, best-selling author of the critically-acclaimed new book, Courageous Aging: Your Best Years Ever Reimagined.
- Take inventory of age-related fears that weigh heavily on your heart and hold you back.
- Reimagine your best possible future and map out a plan for getting there.
- Free yourself of self-limiting, shame-based beliefs, biases, and age-related insecurities.
- Clear the path for new found emotional freedom, joy, humility, courage, and peace.
- Harvest the opportunities now available in your relationships as you’ve gotten older.
- Take concrete steps to put your psycho-spiritual “house” in order.
- Make peace with life’s terms (i.e. mortality, loss, change, belonging to the ages, etc.)
- Explore and experience the love that never dies and how life goes on.